Betabound collects, organizes, and offers great beta testing opportunities. Powered by Centercode, the world's leading provider of beta test management software and services, they strive to help their clients build better products by effectively utilizing the valuable voice of their customers.
They're thrilled to invite you to test a great new allowance management Android app for parents and children. This app gives you the ability to easily manage your children's allowances, while also giving them a safe environment to save and spend.
The app comes with a kid-safe store, where parents and children can purchase products, and a library of reviews from Common Sense Media.
In order to fully test the product, it's required that you have a credit card on-file to authorize transactions made through the app. You will be reimbursed for these transactions.
- Must live in either Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, Virginia, or West Virginia
- Must own at least one or more Android 4.x smartphone
- Must have at least one child aged roughly 8-11
- Must be willing to provide a credit card and make at least one purchase during the beta test
- Reimbursement of up to $50 worth of products (digital and/or material) from the app's store
This offer is only valid for residents of:
- United States