Give parents and kids a fun evening together while reminding them of the joys of reading. They'll love sharing their favorite stories. So just set-up some chairs in the library, invite guest readers in and before you know it, you'll have your school's families reading out of the palm of your hand.
Get the free kit. It couldn't be easier
With the Target free planning kit, a Family Reading Night is easy to host and simple to organize.
The Updated Kit for 2010 features:
* Step-by-step planning guidelines
* Parent welcome letter
* Invitation flyer
* Family Reading Night theme & snack ideas
* Creative activities that will enhance your event
* Book ideas for Guest Readers
* Great Books for kids
* 8 Ways to Keep Your Child Reading Every Day
Printed materials sent via mail include:
* Getting Started Guide
* Professionally designed poster and banner to promote your event
For teachers only.
This offer is only valid for residents of:
- United States