Get Yours Here
The mission of EPA is to protect human health and the environment.
EPA's purpose is to ensure that:
* all Americans are protected from significant risks to human health and the environment where they live, learn and work;
* national efforts to reduce environmental risk are based on the best available scientific information;
* federal laws protecting human health and the environment are enforced fairly and effectively;
* environmental protection is an integral consideration in U.S. policies concerning natural resources, human health, economic growth, energy, transportation, agriculture, industry, and international trade, and these factors are similarly considered in establishing environmental policy;
* all parts of society -- communities, individuals, businesses, and state, local and tribal governments -- have access to accurate information sufficient to effectively participate in managing human health and environmental risks;
* environmental protection contributes to making communities and ecosystems diverse, sustainable and economically productive; and
* the United States plays a leadership role in working with other nations to protect the global environment.
Request a free Estuaries: Scenes of Transition poster at their website. Simply check the box and click on "Add to Your Collection". Next click the checkbox and then on "Show Order Form". Fill out the online form to submit. Delivered via USPS.
This offer is only valid for residents of:
- United States