When Brooks envisions the future of running footwear, they look to you. Their research team currently seeks runners to participate in their Biomechanics Lab Testing Program and/or Wear Testing Program. If you meet the following criteria, proceed to their application form.
- Agrees to all terms of the Wear Tester Agreement
- Agrees to not post or share any pictures or information on the internet of testing product received (other than with specified Brooks permission)
- Agrees to return shoes upon request
- Lives in the Continental United States and is able to receive packages delivered by FedEx. Due to cost and time restraints they are unable to ship testing product to Alaska, Hawaii, or other United States territories. This also includes APO and AE addresses.
- Knows personal gait category and running shoe size (if not, please visit a running specialty store to be fitted before you apply)
- Is 18 or older, or have a parent/guardian sign the Wear Test Agreement form
- Has regular access to the internet and a unique, individual, valid e-mail address
- Is able to provide detailed, helpful, and timely feedback effectively via email
- Agrees to use shoes only for running during testing (no yard work, rock climbing, etc.)
- Wants to create a better Brooks shoe
This offer is only valid for residents of: