Roller skating is:
- A fun way to increase muscular strength and cardiorespiratory endurance.
- A way to burn anywhere from 330 to 600 calories per hour.
- A great for improving balance and flexibility.
- A fantastic source of aerobic exercise.
- A key to weight control.
- Easy to learn.
- A great tension reliever and enthusiasm builder.
- An excellent way to help maintain good health.
Did you know that your kids can skate for free? Follow the link and enter your zip code to find a participating rink near you. Then, register for your free skating passes.
This offer is only valid for residents of:
- United States