Request your free copy of Optimization for Dummies today.
If you are considering an optimization solution for your business, you likely have a lot of questions. What kind of problems can optimization solve? Do you really need to optimize your business processes? Will you get a good enough return on your investment to justify the expense? And if you do decide to optimize, how should you go about it? Do it yourself, or hire an outside provider? This book can help you find the right answers to all of these questions.
* Understand optimization - what it is, how it works, and how to speak its language
* Get up to speed on best practices - learn from real-world optimization wins
* Identify opportunities in your organization - recognize where optimization works best
* Improve your procurement process - know the pros and cons of the build-versus-buy decision
* Support your IT team - know the major trade-offs of architecture choices
This offer is only valid for residents of: