What to do if you are in an auto accident?
1. Stay calm. Turn on the hazard lights.
2. If uninjured, move yourself and passengers from the vehicle.
3. Insist police come to the scene.
4. Call for an ambulance if injured or in pain.
5. Do not admit fault to anyone.
6. Carefully write down and obtain the following information from ALL other vehicles:
* Full legal name(s), address(es), phone number(s)
* License plate number(s)
* Insurance company name, phone number and policy number
* Obtain witnesses' name(s) and phone numbers.
Sign up for a free insurance-registration holder for your car's glove box compliments of Palm Beach County Law Office.
For FL residents only.
This offer is only valid for residents of: